Oh and I watched Arashi's Beautiful Days PV and SNSD's Gee PV on Channel V this afternoon. I first saw Matsujun's face on our TV and I was like, "WTH" and of course I stayed to watch it. When it finished, I was ready to change the channel when a familiar PV came out, and yes, it's Gee. I still watched it because I don't get tired of the song. It's subbed in Mandarin and at the end, when Minho came out, it was like acknowledging that he was from SHINee. Those 2 PV's completed my hot Wednesday afternoon. :)
Oh and to Mrs. Lee aka,massacred_doll, here are you 2 Lee husbands. *runs*
I'm browsing on my f-list a while ago and there's this bday banner on aigoo_sushi on Kim Jonghyun.
Note: The rose being held by Bling - that's mine. *shot* Anyway, look at Minho's shirt. WHY OH WHY THERE'S A PENGUIN THERE??? DAIKIIIIII~!!!!
Speaking of penguin, here's Daiki reason
25th reason: He resembles Massu a lot.
So yeah, pretty self-explanatory. It's like Daiki is Massu's younger reincarnation or something. But for me, when Daiki gets older, he has higher chances of going out the "cute" image compared to Massu. No, I'm not bashing Massu, I love him. :) :) Isn't this a conceited reason? XDDD
Oh and a meme, please answer!
02) What was your dream growing up?
03) What talent do you wish you had?
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
05) Favorite vegetable?
06) What was the last book you read?
07) What zodiac sign are you?
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
09) Worst Habit?
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
11) What is your favorite sport?
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
16) Do you have any pets?
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
18) What was your first impression of me?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
27) What's your favorite place to hang out at?
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
30) Do you swear a lot?
31) Biggest pet peeve?
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
34) Favourite and least favourite food?
35) Do you believe in God?
Have you watched the MS ep where DBSK and Arashi were the guests at the same time? I chatted with my friend yesterday and some of the DBSK fans said that DBSK was way better than Arashi and Arashi is incomparable because DBSK members are far more good-looking than them.
I admit that they have that point. Talent and physical wise, DBSK is better than Arashi. But, in my part, I was hurt. Really hurt by this. Because, they did judge Arashi by one measly performance. Arashi's value is not on their physical attributes. When you compare the Arashi members on NewS or KAT-TUN members, I can admit that they're not as good-looking as them. But as I've said, that's not their worth. If that's the case, I should've left Arashi a long time now. What makes me coming back on Arashi is the happiness and inspiration that they can give to me. Whenever I'm stressed or tired, I just listen to them and after that, I feel better everytime. If I need to cheer myself up, I watch an Arashi video and by then, I'd been laughing like a maniac. For me, liking Arashi is not just because Sho or Jun or everyone else is there - I like them because they make me a better person with better outlook on life. Arashi had a long journey to reach this utmost success they are experiencing right now - during their newbie days, they were really like a wreck: they're not close, they rarely speak on their MC's. But look at them now: they're not afraid to look gay, they had a very precious friendship, they care for their fans a lot. I had a lot of respect of them because they were able to overcome every obstacle, every scandal they experienced as a group and maintaining this simple and funny image that they have. I hope to those DBSK fans who said those things shall take a closer look and have a greater respect on Arashi, they might be not as good looking as Jae Joong or Changmin or Yunho, but they had been in the entertainment business long before DBSK had been formed and had a couple of really infamous scandals and yet Arashi is back there, moving on and keeping each other.
Long rant. :| And I'm gonna watch Koi no Abo PV. MASSSSU~! Oh and happy birthday to Yamapi tomorrow. I'm not into you, but hell, you're still a JE boy. Just please don't be a stoic person. PLEAASE.
You know the drill, comments are equal to <3333.